GUIDE TO PERFECT LIVING

Month: January 2019

Health Is Wealth

“The first wealth is health.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson “The greatest wealth is health.” ~ Publius Vergilius Maro (Virgil) ACCORDING TO SOME STUDIES, genes are responsible for only 10 percent of diseases. The remaining 90 percent are nutrition related. In other words, the genes in our cells maybe influenced by nutrients – released from foods – leading to changes in the way the genes function. In short, nutrition may alter genes. Thomas Edison once remarked, “The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition.” Harmoniously, emerging…